Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,465TL (S/. 2,282) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (31 minutes ago)