Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.264 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,625TL (S/. 2,077) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)