Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,249TL (S/. 2,893) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)