Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,467TL (S/. 2,114) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)