Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16548 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,684TL (Mex$ 16,220) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)