Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20044 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,306TL (Mex$ 11,506) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (26 minutes ago)