Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00548 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,348TL (CH$792,749) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)