Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,169TL (CH$580,945) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)