Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (CH$580,215) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (26 minutes ago)