Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00527 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,095TL (CH$776,338) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)