Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00721 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,117TL (CH$571,336) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)