Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,234TL (元5,816) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)