Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,666TL (元5,103) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)