Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,291TL (元6,222) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)