Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,955TL (S/. 3,550) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)