Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.436 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,050TL (S/. 3,517) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)