Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (S/. 2,817) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)