Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03069 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 220% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,402TL (¥338,968) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)