Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 269% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,430TL (¥268,519) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)