Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 228% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,207TL (¥251,711) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)