Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03527 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 240% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,192TL (¥260,614) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)