Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 246% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,998TL (¥241,459) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)