Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10394 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,935TL (37,854 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)