Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10336 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,394TL (42,507 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)