Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14251 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,792TL (26,608 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)