Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12646 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,482TL (27,533 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)