Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11071 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,891TL (26,113 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)