Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10336 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,272TL (31,662 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)