Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14161 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,730TL (12,220₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)