Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13879 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,972TL (14,205₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)