Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18011 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,911TL (16,161₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)