Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13211 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,313TL (17,510₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (about 2 hours ago)