Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,674TL (元7,776) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)