Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,013TL (€1,005) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)