Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,672TL (€1,122) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)