Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06814 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,638TL (руб 38,708) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)