Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,332TL (руб 53,379) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)