Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07212 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,830TL (руб 39,237) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (44 minutes ago)