Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06238 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,138TL (руб 50,307) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)