Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.490 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,106TL (C$2,036) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)