Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,837TL (C$2,481) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)