Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.564 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,510TL (C$2,539) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)