Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.862 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,516TL ($1,428) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)