Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 348%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,713TL ($2,125) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)