Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.778 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,885TL ($1,558) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)