Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 259% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,692TL ($2,060) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)