Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,598TL ($1,876) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (43 minutes ago)