Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,872TL (R$ 3,323) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)