Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,416TL (R$ 3,805) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)