Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,398TL (R$ 4,006) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (35 minutes ago)