Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.831 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,489TL (€1,433) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (43 minutes ago)