Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,880TL (元4,805) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)