Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,260TL (元6,617) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)