Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,472TL (元6,725) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)