Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,012TL (元9,148) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)