Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (元6,414) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)