Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,373TL (₩1,806,446) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)