Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00273 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,282TL (₩1,936,025) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.23 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)