Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,600TL (₩1,731,315) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)