Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 168% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,706TL (₩1,908,618) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (44 minutes ago)