Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00428 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 193% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,242TL (₩2,391,031) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)