Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,729TL (元9,013) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (29 minutes ago)