Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,499TL (₨65,325) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)