Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03322 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,438TL (₨73,401) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (42 minutes ago)