Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03689 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,621TL (₨71,041) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)