Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03912 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,060TL (₨129,348) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)