Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10583 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,089TL (38,643 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (40 minutes ago)