Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14204 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,365TL (44,812 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)