Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10394 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,789TL (46,073 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)