Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20044 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,577TL (Mex$ 12,856) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (42 minutes ago)