Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20172 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,482TL (Mex$ 12,303) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)