Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,058TL ($1,304) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)