Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.925 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,058TL ($1,289) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)