Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07207 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,241TL (Php58,843) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (39 minutes ago)