Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07805 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,807TL (Php48,771) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)