Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,060TL (€1,517) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)