Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,115TL (R$ 5,106) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)