Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,975TL (R$ 5,041) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)