Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,666TL (R$ 4,822) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)