Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,418TL (R$ 4,683) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)