Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,988TL (R$ 3,439) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)