Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,794TL (€1,448) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (27 minutes ago)