Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,755TL (€1,410) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)