Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 179% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,080TL (EC$6,432) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)