Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,673TL (EC$4,603) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)