Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,861TL (€1,273) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)