Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,147TL (R$ 2,713) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (32 minutes ago)