Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.921 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,212TL (€1,584) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)