Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37439 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,418TL (9,131 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)