Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36540 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,697TL (10,119 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)