Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36350 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,683TL (10,133 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (36 minutes ago)