Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41227 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,489TL (8,462 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (44 minutes ago)