Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36415 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,848TL (10,568 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)