Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,680TL (R$ 2,330) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)