Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,674TL (R$ 2,224) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)