Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,331TL (€1,290) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)