Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,321TL (€957) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)