Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,530TL (€903) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (26 minutes ago)