Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,791TL (€1,188) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (40 minutes ago)