Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,916TL (COL$3,018,005) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)