Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,262TL (COL$2,560,027) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)