Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (COL$2,461,966) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)