Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,598TL (COL$2,433,952) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)