Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (COL$3,308,069) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)