Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.541 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,279TL (£1,603) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)