Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.729 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,493TL (£1,161) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)