Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,943 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35064 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 243% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,576TL (Bs 24,457) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)