Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 478%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,597 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37872 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 253% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,532TL (Bs 25,170) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)