Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,466 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35854 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 262% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,776TL (Bs 32,844) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)