Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,656 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 257% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,162TL (Bs 31,117) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (36 minutes ago)