Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,243 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35701 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 267% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,929TL (Bs 33,414) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)