Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24829 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,084TL (R 20,478) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)