Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,209 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27260 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,943TL (R 14,466) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (42 minutes ago)