Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,090 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33075 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,688TL (R 14,175) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)