Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22319 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,247TL (R 19,027) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)