Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27717 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,152TL (R 18,588) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)