Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,685TL (45,015 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)