Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04795 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (71,127 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)