Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06301 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,678TL (42,504 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)