Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.989 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 201% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,920TL (AU$2,315) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)