Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.626 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 187% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,318TL (AU$3,548) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)