Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,273TL (R$ 3,864) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)