Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,884TL (R$ 2,747) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)