Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.289 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,693TL (R$ 3,641) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)