Cost of living comparison between Campobasso, Italy and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,064TL (€1,213) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)