Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,489TL (€844) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (44 minutes ago)