Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,828TL (€971) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)