Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,408TL (R$ 3,218) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)