Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,038TL (R$ 4,183) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)