Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,732TL (R$ 5,807) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)