Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,733TL (R$ 5,567) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)