Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,986TL (R$ 3,442) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)