Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,457TL (R$ 3,070) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)